Business Management & Administrative Internship
Join New Face Management, LLC as a Business Management and Administrative Intern and put your creative skills to test as you work in multiple areas within the company. New Face Management is a company that provides exceptional network to college students, alumni, and entrepreneurs – bridging the communication gap within the communities.
We offer an excellent opportunity for college students to gain hands-on experience in achieving business results while developing technical and professional skills. The internship program is a critical component to our company as we look to interns to provide cutting edge ideas and skills that will drive business success.
This internship will employ your organizational skills as you experience different aspects of the company. Whether you’re filming and documenting, communicating with clients, organizing and managing events, creating social media campaigns, researching, data analysis, or assisting the CEO, each aspect needs to be executed with excellence. We will provide endless opportunities for you to build relationships in a variety of industries, as well as, strengthen your chances of finding employment upon graduation; while also having an amazing experience.
- Communicate with Directors, Managers and other members of staff to ensure a smooth running of the projects/events.
- Research topics using a variety of sources, including video archives, the internet, library archives and others as needed.
- Support staff by answering phones, taking detailed notes during meetings, inputting data into the computer.
- Attend company functions and networking events.
- Write reports and making presentations to staff.
- Assist CEO with identifying new methods and strategies to acquire new clients
- Shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks
- Create content for social media, updating and posting supervised social media and website content, and editing short videos for various events
- Perform other duties as requested by staff to ensure all necessary tasks are performed in a proficient manner that adheres to the quality expected from the company.
Qualifications and Preferred Skills:
- Enrolled in accredited college or university with ability to receive credit
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Proven problem-solving skills and strong organizational skills
- Working knowledge of social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Non – Paid (college credits available)
- Availability: 5-10 hours per week
- Opportunity for employment with company
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please email application, resume and cover letter to:
[email protected] with “Business Management & Administrative Intern” in the subject line.
Your cover letter should address the following questions:
- What excites you about New Face Management, LLC?
- Tell us why you want to be an Intern in this role.
- What are the skills you hope to develop in this position?
Please submit your application, resume and cover letter by (ongoing ) to receive full and immediate consideration for this position.
For more information about the Business Management & Administrative Internship program, please visit our website at www.newfacemanagement.org.